Hey Stan and craigd, check out how indignant BrentD is pretending to be about something that isn't strictly about guns...

Originally Posted By: BrentD
Nothing implied. It is plainly stated to be a forum about guns and to discussion to be conducted with a modicum of decorum. I'm calling bulllshit on that. I regret sending Dave my money a couple weeks ago. He pretty much falls on his face in keeping up his end of the bargain.

Now check out BrentD gleefully making a post in the current totally off-topic thread about hickory shaft golf clubs...

Originally Posted By: BrentD
Sort of like Bamboo and silk trout fishers or two sticks and a string archers I guess. Sounds good to me.

BrentD made that comment about hickory golf clubs about 20 minutes before he was here in this thread bitching about posts that don't have anything to do with guns. This is rich... and proof you can't fix stupid!

Since Stevie has appointed himself as the Personal Attack Police Force, I assume he will have something to say about BrentD's attack on Stan.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.