Originally Posted By: [censored]
Runs at the mouth eYe believe he was referring to Stanley's dove shooting grandstanding...not Ed.

You are one poor, mixed up soul. Grandstanding, and self aggrandizement, is bragging on one's prowess, or deeds. How is relating how many shells a Beretta digested, without breaking down, grandstanding? I never mentioned the number of doves killed, or missed. My only reason for even bringing it up was because you didn't have enough sense to read closely and understand that I wasn't talking about shooting 1300 shells a day at sporting clays. You claim to have known that all along, and were just playing along. Everyone on here who believes that could stand in line on a pop sickle stick.

If bragging on my gun's dependability is grandstanding, what was your pic of the five turkeys you killed in one day doing? yOu and Ed make an awesome tag team. You just need to work together a little better. He needs some help with his grammar, and maybe he can help you with some new routines. Your old lines have really worn thin.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.