Aaaah yess- Gun Broker- where half of the guns listed for sale have miss-leading info regarding salient details-- "Selective Extractors, Parker 28 gauge Trojan grades w/ejectors, the beat goes on.. I visit Guns International from time to time, just to check the market", as I do Cabela's Gun Library's=-- where the other day I saw listings from a West VA Gun Library for three older pump action Winchesters- 2 Model 61's, and 1 Model 62 in "TAKE-DOWN" versions- Cow cookies--

Ed, I don't give a big rat's behind if you have 16, or 1600, or even 16K "customers" from your BS ads on Gun Broker (or even on Guns and Roses brokerage, LLC)--You are a con man masquerading here as a legit gun dealer, and all your cornpone Southern jive-ass drivel that you seem to enjoy parading on this website when "provoked" by those of us that take gun dealing as a serious business-- When I think, in my wildest dreams, about looking at one of your "Flammenwerfered" double guns listed on Gun Broker, I think about the great line Jack Nicholson uttered in the movie: "Terms of Endearment"== "I'd rather stick needles in my eyes"!! RWTF

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..