Originally Posted By: Thoughtful, considerate, and complimentary jOe
Won't be long this one will be for sale.

jOe, that certainly was a thoughtful, considerate, and complimentary response...

It was especially thoughtful and considerate coming so soon after Boooooby lost his shit, and started hurling insults again, such as calling you a "know-it-all" and "holyjOe".

That was absolutely NOT a thoughtful and considerate response. It was a very sad and immature response, and a typical knee-jerk reaction from someone who obviously had no clue what a perch-belly on a stock was until someone clued him in. Do you think it was BrentD or the lurker Gladys Kravitz that clued him in? I doubt if he listened to Miller about perch belly stocks because he has little respect for his opinions:

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Maybe you should have just told your buddy what you thought it "Might" be worth & let him sell it. Maybe You shouldn't have tried to turn a quick profit at his expense as you weren't interested in keeping it.

Maybe you should get off your high horse and read my original post!
Maybe you should be a little less sanctimonious and dispense with the ethics lessons.
Maybe you could tell me where I mentioned buying this gun from my "buddy".
Maybe you'd see things more clearly if you'd pull your head out of your backside.

By the way jOe, what makes you think this gun will be for sale soon? Could it be this recent statement that tipped you off?

Booooooby's post #550278 - 07/08/19 04:39 PM ... before editing...

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Hello Chuck.

This is my third SaltWood restoration, the other two a 28 gauge Pigeon and a 20 gauge Diana.
Both were sold with full disclosure at a handsome profit.

Part two...

I've bought and sold well over 100 guns in the past 20 years.

Maybe you could get a discount for being so thoughtful, considerate, and complimentary.

Last edited by keith; 07/16/19 05:50 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.