Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Good afternoon lying keith
Thank you for your toxic and hateful response.
While I really don't understand what any of your filth has to do with this Nice Old 21,
I'm pretty certain that the hissy fit you are currently embroiled in isn't yet over and you'll be back shortly to spew more of your poison.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Your friend Bob

Hi Crying Bob. Toxic and hateful...??? The toxic and hateful response I saw was you losing your shit again and attacking thoughtful and considerate jOe for the huge crime of accurately describing the shape of a gun stock.

The only hissy-fit I see is also coming from you Booooby... Dumping on poor jOe, and starting more of your vitriol with me, even though you told me about 24 hours ago that you wouldn't respond to me anymore. I knew that was a lie.

The only poison and filth I've noticed lately is the internet doxxing that you and your fellow invertebrate pals think has no repercussions. Remember how funny you and BrentD thought that was, until I told you I would do the same to you? Thoughtful and considerate jOe may not hold a grudge, but I do.

But I am glad that you look forward to hearing from me. I won't disappoint you. How soon do you plan on flipping this gun?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.