Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Quote:
Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Originally Posted By: 2-piper
Maybe you should have just told your buddy what you thought it "Might" be worth & let him sell it. Maybe You shouldn't have tried to turn a quick profit at his expense as you weren't interested in keeping it.

Maybe you should get off your high horse and read my original post!
Maybe you should be a little less sanctimonious and dispense with the ethics lessons.
Maybe you could tell me where I mentioned buying this gun from my "buddy".
Maybe you'd see things more clearly if you'd pull your head out of your backside.

I have absolutely no idea how my Handle got attached to this because I did not make that statement about getting off one's high Horse, on this thread or any other. The only post I have made on this thread was concerning the PerchBelly stock. I also normally think of a perch belly stock as the later ones pictured, not certain that would be the correct term for the model 21. I did, however, understand what Joe was referring to & I do still like that bottom line to all be a continuation from trigger guard to toe.

Note that in an above post, Keith stated he had sent a PM. In that PM he reminded me of when I did make this statement. I was trying to relate it to this thread, but it was in a much earlier one. In that thread, Bob had mentioned how a fellow trap shooter, as I recall, had offered a gun for sale at Well below market value & he jumped on it to Turn a Quick Profit. Thus I made my statement & you can here read his response to me. All I can say is with friends like Bob, one Doesn't Need enemies.

There are many, many things in this old world which are not Illegal but are highly
Un-Ethical. My personal opinion is doing an "Up-Grade" on a gun, or any other item, without clearly marking it as such is a highly unethical practice.

My Dad used to say "The Bit Dog is the One Who Hollers". Maybe, just Maybe Bob doesn't plan on being quite so Ethical with that Browning Salt-Wood upgrade as he would have us believe. Just Saying.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra