Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: canvasback

What's with Keith calling out Bob for buying and selling, on average, 5 guns a year. What a load of horseshit.

And what with Keith coming to rescue his useless turd pal jOe from the evils of doxing. When the one person, who actually did dox someone on this site and caused significant harm to the person, is good old Frank [censored] aka Homeless jOe. Instead of playing your secretive games Keith, I'll just come out and say it. Do you recall what jOe did to Pre 1913 LC Col aka Chris Dunlap? Where's your stash of quotes on that subject? Talk about hypocrisy!

I'd have come to Bob's defense a little more strongly before this but Bob seems quite capable of getting down in the gutter with you, jOe and Buzz on this subject. But Bob didn't start it. You three did. All of you are behaving as idiots. Par for the course for you and jOe. Quite surprising for Buzz. The initial pretense that there was no accusations about Bob's intent.....what a load.

Well, it was only a matter of time before we flushed a two-faced Canadian Weasel (mustela frenata) who posts as a canvasback!

Ah, because I don't automatically support your every post, I'm a two face weasel. What are you....6 years old?

I'd like to see evidence that jOe engaged in doxxing (or doxing) that was in any way significantly harmful to Pre 1913 LC Col. I've heard that charge from jOe's enemies for several years, yet we never saw a shred of evidence.

There's lots of evidence Keith....use your vaunted skills and suss it out. Or are you worried your buddy jOe might look worse than he already does. Not a great boat anchor to have tied yourself to.

This two-faced weasel claims that is the only case of doxxing here, yet he is lying because he knows full well that Steven Dodd Hughes called me on my phone with his doxxing threat, and then being too frightened to carry it out himself, he got the two-faced Canadian weasel's pals Crying Bob, BrentD, and SKB to carry it out. I have received phone calls from people who saw the doxxing, and think I should sue Steven Hughes for it. These are people who should not even have my phone number. I saved a couple of those messages. Some spineless worm went as far as to notify my former HR Manager, who thought it was hilarious because he is a Trump guy and a gun owner and hunter. But the intent was pretty obvious.

Idiot! I didn't say only case....I said the case that actually caused real harm in someone's life. As usual you twist the words to make your stupid and pointless case.

The anonymous worm Shortshells went to the trouble of creating a second anonymous identity here and made the same threat, and sent intimidation mail right to my house. I have not forgotten any of this. Nor have I forgotten the slimy worm and coward who initiated it.

This two-faced Canadian weasel also knows full well that his wormy and spineless pals also did the same to jOe. But when you have his selective outrage, I guess that behavior becomes OK.

I have very few "pals" on here Keith. Of active posters here I would be happy to count people like Stan, GLS, King Brown and SKB "pals". I don't discriminate on the basis of faith or political persuasion. But you already knew that. At least they aren't compulsive, toxic assholes like you.

The big problem with this two-faced Canadian weasel (mustela frenata) is that he is in complete denial about his hatred and obsession with jOe. For some time, I felt that maybe he was somewhat justified in being angry at jOe. But I have since learned that jOe was right about him all along. With friends like this two-faced Canadian Weasel, one does not need enemies.

That is why I recently sent him a PM telling him to Go F##k Himself. He was so butt-hurt, that he turned it into a Thread and posted it here. I don't need friends bad enough to remain cordial with someone like him. I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

Butthurt? That's funny but in keeping with yours and jOe's obsession with butts. I'm not a big fan of sneaky and underhanded behavior. Which you engage in with regularity. The butthurt one was you when you felt I had betrayed you and your OCD cause. The butthurt one is the one who sends raging and foul language filled PM's over some slight and meaningless disagreement on the internet. Grow up man!

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with selling five guns a year as a hobbyist or collector. But when you start engaging in the business with a clearly stated profit motive, then you are required to have an FFL. I don't like that law. I don't agree with that law. But it is the law, and Liberal Left anti-gun Democrats feel that it is much too lax. And when we have a friend of this two-faced Canadian weasel going around here posting about laws that have not been broken, it seems prudent to mention actual apparent violations.

Once again the hypocrisy rages. NOTHING about your involvement on this thread and the others regarding Bob's upgrade had or has anything to do with your concern about laws and regulation. You are a lying phony and you expose yourself with every post.

Just my opinion, as always, based strictly upon what I see here.

I'll echo your last line. It's the only thing you wrote that either made sense or wasn't the twisted product of your warped, compulsive and vindictive mind.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/17/19 08:19 PM. Reason: Spelling/Grammer

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia