Originally Posted By: keith
So Crying Bob, you don't understand what my post has to do with your Model 21???

We, It's kind of like when I didn't understand your cowardly need to post my personal information on the internet several months ago. Or maybe you think I've forgotten all of the times you felt justified in dumping on me when you were not involved in what I was posting. But maybe you think I'm the kind of guy who forgives and forgets. And maybe you think you operate in a vacuum, and that nobody is justified in giving you back some of what you dish out.

In case you hadn't noticed, I was responding to bullshit from your two-faced Canadian Weasel friend. He may be your friend today, but as a "friend", I can advise you that he is a two-faced back-stabber who cannot be trusted.

So maybe you two are made for each other???

Keith, speaking of having trouble taking what you dish out, that's really the issue between us. You lost your shit when you got a taste of your own medicine.

What a loser! What a compulsive, OCD ruled, freaking out in your basement dork you are. Conspiracies everywhere, bogey men that need to be rooted out. You are a freaking caricature. It's hilarious reading you describe yourself as a observant RC and then reading and seeing what you do here. There's some fine Christian behavior on display.

It's too bad we agree on so many political issues because people like you give the rest of us a bad name. Go sidle up with your new buddy, the racist jOE. You two are disgusting.

And speaking of cowardly, your insistence on hiding your true identity just confirms who the coward is.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/17/19 06:30 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia