Originally Posted By: keith

I've specifically avoided any confrontation with him since ending our friendship, but it seems apparent he wishes to continue attacking me. I'm sure his wormy pals will blame me for responding to his horseshit.

By the way, I put his absurd and dishonest statement saying that Bob didn't start this, jOe, buzz and I did... in BOLD PRINT. I did that because it is so deceitful and laughable. I think we all know about Bob's history of engaging in abusive name calling with both jOe and Buzz. I went to great pains to explain the history that I have with Crying Bob, including the doxxing he engaged in several months ago. I guess this two-faced Canadian weasel thinks I should forget the past with Crying Bob, yet he thinks he is perfectly justified continually displaying the hard-on he has for jOe.

The two-faced Canadian weasel's comment about "initial intent" was equally laughable. It was an opinion, based upon Bob's previous statements about buying guns to flip them for profit.

I missed responding to this little collection of gems in my previous post.

The difference, you blinded by obsession bozo, is I don't drag every thread into the cesspool every time one of my "targets" posts anything. I respond to jOe's posts when he says something particularly stupid or insulting.

Oh and I've been "continuing to attack" you? More horseshit from the OCD king. Now you are in the realm of just making shit up.

I've been meaning to ask you this Keith. You know your daughters.....the ones NCA dragged into the shit and you rightly took him to task for it? Do you let them read what you write here? What would they think of a father who engages the way you do? I suspect you don't because you would be embarrassed for them to see your behavior here.

It's sad because you have a lot to offer the members here. But you are the poisoned chalice.

Last edited by canvasback; 07/17/19 08:36 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia