Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
WOW!
All I wanted to do is have a little talk about a Nice Old 21.
Oh ya, and to demonstrate my new DoubleGun philosophy
of peace love and understanding.

Im sure it wont be long before Dave comes along and locks this thread.

Hey, my little lying keith,
Whats this I heard youve ruined National Hot Dog Day?It
A guy would have to be a real weenie to do that.
Just sayin

Geez Crying Bob, I hardly know where to begin. I should start by asking if you are bi-polar, because you repeatedly have said you want a response from me... And then you act hurt and surprised when I respond.

The statement about wanting to demonstrate your new Doublegunshop philosophy of peace, love, and understanding was a hoot. It didn't take very long before you showed us your same old butthurt crybaby behavior when you attacked jOe for his totally accurate observation about the perch-belly in your gun stock. You confirmed the curvature, and we know jOe would have been ridiculed for the next decade if he had described it as a "bass-belly" stock.

Oh wait, your two-faced Canadian weasel defender thinks jOe and I are obsessed with butts... while the deceptive P.O.S. totally ignores your frequent use of the term "Butthurt" in the title and content of the recent, and now deleted thread you started with the obvious intent of attacking Buzz.

And just think, this deceptive P.O.S. has the gall to call me a hypocrite.

I really wish I had time to respond point-by-point to all of his horse shit. I sincerely hope to do just that if this doesn't get locked before I get home this morning. But a couple things really stand out...

I am not at all surprised that this two-faced Canadian weasel couldn't produce any evidence of the "significant harm" done by jOe allegedly doxxing Pre 1913 LC Coll. This deceptive moron actually is trying to dump the burden of proving that baseless accusation on me. He made the claim. So why won't he back it up??? Even the guy he claims was significantly harmed hasn't made an issue of these old allegations.

When I said he was continuing to attack me, I clearly meant a resumption of what he started several months ago just before I PM'd him and told him to go f**k himself in a PM. Had he been continuing to attack me since then, I certainly would have responded before now. The weasels' lying misrepresentation about the rest of the content within that PM tells me he is even more deceptive than I thought. To be clear, there has been zero contact or interaction between us since then. He has QUOTED things I said to rocky mtn bill, etc., apparently agreeing with my comments. But that's it. It was his behavior just prior to my termination of contact which led me to finally and permanently dissolve a friendship that I should have recognized was a farce and a lie, and made me realize how two-faced he is. Since that time, I have had no contact or communication with the two-faced lying POS, and simply decided to terminate any and all communication... knowing he couldn't be trusted. His behavior here speaks for itself and confirms that in spades. You two are made for each other, and his affinity for guys like you and the fraud King now makes perfect sense.

The little two-faced Canadian weasel obviously is still in complete denial about his obsessive hatred for jOe. jOe must have really hurt his feelings and damaged his psyche. Yet get this...he maintained private communication and friendship with the forums' lowest piece of filth, nca225... and he even repeatedly argued the value of continuing to have that sub-human dung pile posting here.

I suppose it's no accident and no surprise to see the three of you... Crying Bob... nca225... and the two-faced Canadian weasel canvasback all working together here. What a great team! You all have so much in common, and you really deserve each other.

Just wanted to get that much in before this gets locked... due to complaints from certain people who try to hide the truth.

But, but, but.... I just wanted to have a nice civil discussion about a shotgun.... Hahahaha... that's the funniest shit I've heard in a long time!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.