Mr. Keith -

I believe it is too much to hope for that we have a serious discussion of the issue at hand - that being Red Flag Legislation and Gov. Sununus vetoing some ant-gun bills that came across his desk, without the endless hostilities you display on so many threads on this forum.

There is plenty of room here for serious discussion presented from every point of view. Bashing others doesnt accomplish anything on a public firearms forum other than to divide and conquer the good people who enjoy using their firearms in the legal manner that best suits them. Im not preaching diversity nor am I embracing those who would limit our gun rights more than they are now. What I am doing is saying is everyones opinion is valid in their own mind and nobody is better than his neighbor. Continuously bashing and trashing good people because their opinion differs from yours is wrong. Arguing points of opinion is a GOOD thing but the hostility you show toward others has no place in our society.

I didnt post this to draw your ire or your fire - do with it as you wish, but I sincerely hope you think it over and do the right thing. Try to be more tolerant and less hostile.

Thank you for your time.
Dean

Last edited by DAM16SXS; 08/29/19 04:41 PM.