Just for the record let me state a few Facts.
1: I am not advocating a return to Slavery.
2: I have no personal desire to own a Slave.
3: Yes some of my Ancestors did.
4: I have no right to judge them on what was legal at that point & not stated to be a Sin in the Word of God.
5: N B Forrest told a group of Black people they could be anything they wanted to be & were willing to "Work" for
6: Abraham Lincoln stated the Black race was an "Inferior" race to Whites & could never live on as equals to Whites in society.
7: The Emancipation Proclamation was never intended to benefit the black Race, it was purely political & military.
8: politically it was a success in that it helped tremendously to get Lincoln elected to a 2nd term. Militarily it was a total FLOP.
9: Lincoln did not "FREE" a single slave he had authority to free.
10: While Lincoln was president work was going on building the Dome of the Capitol building in DC by the use of "SLAVE LABOR"

Finally, I have asked Drew to quote me one Scripture from Gods word which listed owning a slave as a Sin. He has consistently cited me all kinds of references to words of "MEN". The reason he has not of course is it does not exist, as any student of the Bible knows. I have no interest in the words of Men, only that of God when it comes to things of a spiritual nature.

NCA;
I have no idea where either Keith or Joe go to church, or even if they do. I worship in the Church that Jesus, the Christ built as recorded in the New Testament. Not only do I attend there I currently serve as an Elder. One of the qualifications of an Elder is that they have a Good Report, both within & without. I have well met this qualification by all those with whom I have had personal contact.

If it were not such a serious thing it would really be a Big Joke for someone living in open Denial of the very Existence of God to call others Sinners. IF there is no God, there is no Sin.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra