Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: keith

But we know for a fact that Russia has been meddling with our elections for years. And we know Obama not only did nothing to stop it... he got caught on an open microphone promising Medvedev that he would be "more flexible with Putin after the election".

There's some real Russian collusion...

Your lie, quoted a gain. Go ahead and deny your own lie again, you know, for sh!ts and giggles.

Umm, I'm not seeing any lie here idiot. There is nothing to deny. Everything I said there is 100% true. You seem to live in some little bubble where Russia never did anything to interfere in our elections or politics prior to 2014. That is an absurd notion, and it is coming from a complete agenda driven Libtard idiot who is crushed because the anti-gunner Hillary lost.

So tell us why Obama told outgoing Russian President that he could be "more flexible with Putin after the (2012) election"??? He got caught on an open microphone saying it. If Mueller had a tape of Trump saying something like that, you Libtards would be going even more nuts that you already are. Explain please???

And tell us why Obama did nothing to stop Putin or the Russians from interfering in the 2016 election??? Why aren't you Libtards blaming Obama for not doing anything to stop the Russians when he knew about it prior to the election?

And then tell us why Obama did not follow the proper procedure and notify the Trump campaign that Russian operatives might be attempting to interfere in our elections???

How about the Steele Dossier??? Why aren't you concerned about that phony and foreign attempt to influence our election, and the use of it to get a FISA warrant to spy on a U.S. citizen and Presidential Campaign???

And when are you going to show us the collusion that Mueller was unable to find after two years and a $20 million investigation??? Why are you and rocky mtn bill sitting on that evidence instead of giving it to Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer so they can commence impeachment hearings???

Then can you finally show proof that I, or any other Trump voter, voted for Trump because of Russian influence???

How many time are you going to run like a coward, away from these simple questions??? This is like your friend King repeatedly running away from my question about his liberal pal SKB's use of this site for free advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importation business. How would you guys/girls feel if Ted, and jOe, and Miller and I just ran away from your questions and comments?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.