Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: keith

How about the Steele Dossier??? Why aren't you concerned about that phony and foreign attempt to influence our election, and the use of it to get a FISA warrant to spy on a U.S. citizen and Presidential Campaign???

You do know that Fusion GPS was retained by a conservative group during the primaries too get dirt on Trump right? This was not started by a foreign adversary, unless, again in your uselessly retarded mind you think the UK is an adversary of ours. You are boned up on Trump foreign policy!

Still too cowardly to answer my simple questions, huh?

Instead, you predictably attempt to change the subject and twist my words. You zeroed in on but one little comment, and got it 100% wrong idiot.

So now you can also show us just where I ever said that the UK is a foreign adversary. I specifically stated that it was a result of foreign influence. Did rocky mtn bill teach you both spelling and reading??? And it was an attorney from Perkins Cole law firm that used money from the DNC and Hillary Clinton campaign to hire Fusion GPS.

The DNC picked it up after Trump won the nomination. Your the one who doesnt seem to realize Steele was former MI-6..

I see you quickly danced away from Moscow Mitchs lack of action...

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum