Originally Posted By: Drew Hause
Nothing more important William, for any of us, than having confident assurance that we know the answer to Acts 16:30 "What must I do to be saved?"
I am well aware of what some Church of Christ churches (which are all independent, as are Baptist churches) believe, and which Miller declined to elaborate
https://www.namb.net/apologetics-blog/churches-of-christ/

Time for an internet alter call Lonesome? wink

The link you cited is written by men & has so many errors ot is not expedient to name them. Their take on Mark 16:16 is simply ludicrous. As you brought this up I will cite this verse;

Mar 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 
Mar 16:16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

I ask you HOW does one misunderstand the message here, HOW??
The writer of that link says this passage does not address one who believes but is not Baptised, that is sheer ignorance.

It's somewhat like if it was raining outside & someone had to go out so I offer them a raincoat & tell them to put this on "AND" it will keep you dry. But if you don't take it then you're going to get WET. So they take it, hold it in their hand & then complain I didn't tell them If you don't put it on you're going to get wet. Doesn't everyone know what the conjunction AND means? The only reason for the part He that Believeth Not shall be Dammed is to state that just being dunked in the water without belief (Faith) will only get you Wet.

As I said before though, I am no-ones Judge, my only mission as a Christian is to Teach The Word. The Word which Jesus spoke will Judge everyone in the Last Day.
Jesus said Heaven & Earth shall pass away but My Word Shall Not Pass Away.
The New Testament Church has been in existence since the first Pentecost following the Ressurection of our Saviour. Neither Barton Stone nor Alexander Campbell Founded it. Jesus bought it with His Blood.

Miller/TN
I Didn't Say Everything I Said, Yogi Berra