Originally Posted By: nca225
Originally Posted By: canvasback

Let's see.....where did you remotely indicate it? In the post that I quoted. Either you are really dense, or you think the rest of us are. Every time someone writes something, there are the words on the page and then there is the intended meaning. It's quite clear what you mean in that sentence, in the context of the thread. And it's only a weasel who would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Keith. hahaha!

I don't need to twist any of your words to make you look bad Keith. You do that just fine on your own.

Well said CB, well said.

Uh, no... it wasn't at all well said. Your lying two faced Canadian weasel friend is back again, trying desperately to claim that I said something which I never said.

Since you often do the same exact thing Nancy-boy, it is not at all surprising to see you two in agreement. Mustela frenata took part of a post I made and twisted my words. What a complete and total fraud to first suggest that I wished to return to an earlier time of slavery and serfdom. Why would I want that, when I am against the remnants we still have today with dictatorships enslaving people, and Democrats working to take our rights?

It makes no sense at all, but Mustela frenata is very invested in attempting to discredit me... just as he is obviously obsessed with jOe. But here's the fraud once again... seeing things that are not there.

Quote:
Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Should we go back to those times Keith? Is that what you'd like? Here another one happily hanging himself, seeing as he's got enough rope.

As I've said before, you give the rest of us supporters of the 2cd and gun rights anywhere a bad name.

What an even bigger lying fraud to come back a second time to again insist I said something which I clearly never said. But I never expected a weasel to be a man, and admit that he jumped to totally unfounded and nonsensical conclusions. This crybaby weasel is very quick to cry foul when he thinks someone has put words in his mouth.

And what do you know about what I'm looking for to deny or confirm the existence of God. Pure speculation on your part. As always wild conjecture based on the most minimal of facts.

The lying weasel also accuses me of having a "melt-down" here. The truth is, I quietly sent him a PM telling him to go f**k himself, and thus terminating the friendship I mistakenly thought we once had. I finally understood that jOe was absolutely right about him when jOe said "With friends like that, who needs enemies?" It was this twisting Canadian weasel who had the estrogen fueled "Melt-Down", by posting that PM as a Thread and bringing his tears public.

So the lying piece of shit now comes back again... (after telling us how very disinterested he is... another obvious lie)... and tries once again to twist my words. Talk about "pure speculation based upon the most minimal of facts"... actually, zero facts! You and this two-faced Canadian weasel make a great team nca225. Two of a kind in so many ways.

The weasel's ignorant accusations that I harbor conspiracy theories are funny too. The lying weasel sent me a PM within hours of Shortshells first post to ask me who I though he was... not the other way around. I recall thinking the weasel's curiosity about it was rather strange. This weasel is a real twister. King must be proud of him.

And I see you still haven't found the balls to answer those questions I asked nca225. Well, I guess you can't find testicles when you never had any to start with. Maybe you could buy a pair from Planned Parenthood.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.