Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: keith

Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Please explain how things have changed, and not necessarily for the better, in regards to the decline of slavery?

Your words, not mine. Sad but True. Maybe Dave will come to your rescue and delete this one.

Geez you idiot, I very clearly stated that "We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner."

We absolutely do still have slavery today. I have posted a link to the Polaris Project a number of times for King to show him that some blacks enslave young girls in the sex trade. Some modern day brutal dictators utilize torture and mass murder in their modern day enslavement of humans.

How can anyone with a brain read that and jump to the dishonest conclusion that my post # 553761 included this statement or idea...

Originally Posted By: keith
I am "calling for a return to better times."

And just where did you see those words from that QUOTE in my post #553761??? Why won't you tell us precisely where you got that QUOTE... so your customers can check the entire statement and see what a dishonest piece of crap you are. You are flailing and tap dancing around simple questions and simple challenges because you know you are a LYING FRAUD Stevie.

Did you contact Dave to ask him if I have ever asked him to delete a thread? And what do you think of his feelings about guys who cheat him and take advantage of him by using his forums for free advertising of their business. His words on the subject were pretty clear Stevie. The thread that QUOTE came from is much too old for anyone to edit it.

Usually by now, one of your pals swoops in to save you from your LIES and stupidity. Why have they abandoned you Stevie?

And are you really so stupid that you couldn't understand that the conspiracy theory I mentioned concerned nca225's idea that Dave would lie for me and delete threads just to somehow save me??? The only real conspiracy theory that I'm aware of here is the one manufactured by your equally dishonest Canadian weasel friend. He knows that you and BrentD and Bob Trash teamed up to engage in internet doxxing here, and now wants to pretend it never happened. I don't have a record of the vulgar threatening phone call I got from Steven Dodd Hughes because I called him.

Yes, it appears that you really are that stupid. I can't imagine why anyone would trust a dishonest dumb-ass like you with their gun. Is that why you feel the need to continually advertise your businesses here?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.