So Stevie, why is it that you have an answer to my comment about your speed grouse hunting, yet you keep running away from the other questions I asked in the post prior to that?

What are you afraid of Stevie? Why do you run and hide and try to change the subject? I'm not going to stop asking those questions Stevie. But another question occurs to me. The two-faced Canadian weasel was here reading this thread a short while ago, and he left without making a reply. Do you think he went to get his son to have him read the long string of LIES and utter stupidity posted here by you, his good buddy?

By the way, I live in the country too, and can also start hunting as soon as I walk out of my door. I shot three groundhogs from my window one day last week. I had three deer barely move out of my way when I was brush-hogging my field a couple days ago. I still have never done speed-grouse hunting like you did this morning. But now that you are satisfied with your explanation, will you now answer those other questions and contact Dave Weber to ask if I have ever once asked him to delete a thread? Ask him if he has changed his mind about people who cheat him by continually advertising their business on his forum too!

Let us know how that works out for you.

I see you changed your tagline to further advertise your businesses.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.