Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: keith

Once, the world was mostly populated with slaves, serfs, and subjects. We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner. We have evolved and changed... and not necessarily for the better.

Please explain how things have changed, and not necessarily for the better, in regards to the decline of slavery?

Your words, not mine. Sad but True. Maybe Dave will come to your rescue and delete this one.

Geez you idiot, I very clearly stated that "We still have remnants of those times today with dictatorships and all powerful rulers who enslave virtually their entire populations in some manner."

We absolutely do still have slavery today. I have posted a link to the Polaris Project a number of times for King to show him that some blacks enslave young girls in the sex trade. Some modern day brutal dictators utilize torture and mass murder in their modern day enslavement of humans.

Oh my mistake William. I now see the bleeding heart liberal in you coming out and speaking up for poor oppressed masses. Now that is rich!

Tell us about the good old days Bill.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns