Originally Posted By: keith
So where is that statement about Putin and the 2016 election nca225?

Why is it that you are so good at QUOTING me, except when I ask you to prove one of your very frequent lies?

I believe I responded to most, if not all of your earlier stupidity. No election meddling before 2014???? HAHAHAHA, it's been going on for decades.

Now it looks as if you are going to join the two-faced weasel Mustela Frenata, in twisting Miller's words to suggest that he or I approve of slavery.

You don't have to explain to me why certain people don't call you out for your filth or your hiding behind your anonymous screen name. I know all about the famous DoubleGunShop Double Standard. I just like to point it out and rub noses in it for training purposes. You know... something like prying a frightened dog's moth open and hawkering a couple big green loogies down his throat. It worked for your pal King, didn't it?

And here is your response to that. So why do you keep asking a question you know the answer to? Seems kind of retarded to me.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum