Yeah, I took the bait alright. From your post # 553813 made yesterday...

Originally Posted By: canvasback
It's quite clear what you mean in that sentence, in the context of the thread. And it's only a weasel who would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Keith. hahaha!

And it's only a two-faced Canadian weasel who would deny that is name-calling. We won't mention you saying I am dense, and we also shouldn't mention your "woman scorned" statement in the same post, which the fairy gunsmith found so amusing.

But I totally expect you to try to twist and deny your words, meaning, and context... while you and the idiot Stevie still maintain that my post# 553713 about past and present day slavery said something about returning to a better time. Stevie spent much of the day yesterday dancing around that utter LIE. I thought he wasn't man enough to acknowledge his LIE (he never is), but perhaps this time he was just too stupid.

You are getting as desperate and dishonest as Stevie. You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is. But do continue with your melt-down.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.