Originally Posted By: keith
Yeah, I took the bait allright. From your post # 553813 made yesterday...

[quote=canvasback]

It's quite clear what you mean in that sentence, in the context of the thread. And it's only a weasel who would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Keith. hahaha!
[Quote: Mustela frenata]

And it's only a two-faced Canadian weasel who would deny that is name-calling. We won't mention you saying I am dense, and we also shouldn't mention your "woman scorned" statement in the same post, which the fairy gunsmith found so amusing.

But I totally expect you to try to twist and deny your words, meaning, and context... while you and the idiot Stevie still maintain that my post# 553713 about past and present day slavery said anything at all about returning to a better time.

You are getting as desperate and dishonest as Stevie. You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is. But do continue with your melt-down

I'll spell it out a second time for you Keith. Using YOUR rules of engagement, I called no one any names. Go back and show me where I did?

My point being the utter bullshit you spew by selectively quoting and refusing to acknowledge the context when other write things. Only the specific words.

That is spin and you do it every day on here.

What a joke.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia