That's really rich Mustela frenata. But hey, didn't I predict that you'd try to "weasel" out of your ridiculous definition of what constitutes name calling? And it doesn't change the fact at all, that you and Stevie spent the better part of two days attempting to ascribe thoughts, words, and ideas onto me that I never either wrote or harbored. If this is your idea of a trap or bait, then you failed miserably.

"Rules of Engagement"! Hah, this is more akin to the dishonest word games your pal King played, using his so-called "craft of journalism".

So then brain-child, how about an example for your exceedingly thick skull? What you are apparently trying to say is this... if we merely imply that Stevie is a faggot without actually calling him a faggot... then it isn't name calling, eh? Let's try it, using what you call "Rules of Engagement".

It's quite clear what you mean by marching in Gay Pride Parades with nca225. In the context of the nylon stockings, lipstick, and feathered scarf with the leather hot-pants you wear, what you imply is quite clear. Only someone who is hiding in their gay closet would try to suggest otherwise. I'm looking at you Stevie...hahaha!

So how did I do there Mustela? Does that sound familiar? Using what you call "Rules of Engagement", nowhere in that statement did I call Stevie a queer or faggot. I think we could have fun with this, and certainly, guys like Gladys Kravitz would be thrilled that nobody is doing any name calling.

"Hoist with his own petard", indeed!

Actually Mustela, your logic is not only seriously flawed, it sounds like something that would come from a brain-dead Libtard like nca225. It appears that your conversion is complete. Congratulations. I've wondered several times in the past year, just what Doug (PA24) would think of the new you. I believe that he would be appalled. Actually, I know he would be appalled. You have a lot to be proud of Mustela.

I'm not sure just what your accusation of me using selective QUOTING to engage in spin means. If, for example, you want to suggest that your friend King does not try to subvert and undermine our gun rights, just because he also says he isn't anti-gun, well that's pretty stupid too. Only a small statement from King showing that he still denies that our Framers intended an Individual RKBA is needed, rather than his entire long posts. And like it or not, your pal Stevie really did use a link containing data from the anti-gunner Philip Alpers, and he used that highly questionable data to support his lies about Gun Registration in New Zealand. I picked that out of his posts because it really means something. It isn't the first time he has demonstrated support for anti-gunners or their anti-2nd Amendment incursions.

And if you are suggesting that you don't ever pick one small statement or idea out of a post, and use that to attack someone, well then, you need to go back and examine your totally baseless thought or suggestion that either God or Miller excuses slavery. Or are you now going to deny your own words about Miller harboring "some tacit approval(of slavery) because the Bible doesn't prohibit it?"

Yes, jOe was 100% right about you.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.