Originally Posted By: nca225

If only I had actually used the word "collusion." I don't believe you will find that in any of my posts and I challenge you to reproduce one post where I used the word "collusion"

A foreign adversary influenced our election and it benefited Trump. As a result he changed the GOP platform with respect to Ukraine in Russia's favor, worked to relax sanctions on Russia, denied that they helped him and has sided with Putin over our intelligence agencies and allies since he was elected. Lets not forget the obstruction and lies that his sycophants did to protect him. Might not be collusion to Mueller, but that hasn't stopped you from being dishonest and spinning what I write to something you know is false.

I don't know if you specifically used the word "collusion" Nancy-boy. And I don't have time right now to sift through all of the bullshit you post here. But I have also challenged you to show us where I or anyone else cast a vote for Donald Trump because of Russian influence.

I voted for Donald Trump because of Liberal Left Democrat influence. I did not want any further infringements upon the 2nd Amendment, and I was tired of seeing our country spiral downward economically under Democrats. I did not want to see the U.S. go down the same path as Venezuela. I did not want to be in a Godless society where it is OK to kill innocent babies up to, and even after birth, and to sell their body parts. I did not wish to see more of my labor and earnings taxed to redistribute to illegals and those who are too lazy to work. I did not want to see Trade Deals that resulted in massive unsustainable trade deficits, or wish to see jobs and energy production going to China and other countries.

Some of the toughest sanctions in years have fallen on Russia’s elite under the Trump administration. Sanctions imposed over Russia’s invasion of Crimea in 2014 have not been lifted, Trump approved the sale of lethal weapons to Ukraine — something Barack Obama did not do — and he has ordered missiles fired at Syrian military sites, openly targeting strategic operations and allies of Russia. But perhaps none of those sanctions against Russia and Putin over the Ukraine and Crimea would be necessary, if only Barack Hussein Obama had not rolled over like a whipped puppy, and allowed Putin to have his way.

And you will not ever say anything about lies and obstruction concerning Hillary Clinton's illegal e-mail server, deleting over 30,000 e-mails which had been subpoenaed by Congress, smashing Blackberries, and permanently deleting files using the Bleach-Bit program. If you could just take your head out of your ass for a few minutes, you could see that we are much better off under Trump. And I'll repeat my observation that... If Putin did anything at all to keep Hillary from becoming President, then he deserves the Medal of Freedom.

Unfortunately, you can't show us where he changed one single vote. But Hillary scared millions of Democrats and Independents into voting for our pro 2nd Amendment President Donald Trump.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.