Originally Posted By: SKB
Originally Posted By: keith
You aren't one-tenth the man that jOe is.

This makes me smile. Thanks for that Billie.

In this same thread Stevie, I also said that Miller is a good man. Do you want to take your stupidity even further by suggesting that Miller and I are involved in a perverted relationship?

Has rocky mtn bill admonished you about this behavior yet? I didn't think so.

You make me smile too Stevie... it is great watching you twist, deflect, and run like a sissy away from questions. So you must really be afraid of that question about your continual free advertising campaign you are running for your business??? Do you send Dave $12.00 for every gunsmithing or gun import job you get from your advertising here? And King is obviously just as afraid to explain why your advertising isn't cheating Dave, but my tagline with a link to the NRA Political Victory Fund was cheating Dave. That is so confusing. Must be part of those Libtard "Rules of Engagement" where you can be totally dishonest and hypocritical in your actions.

This question isn't going to go away. I'm hoping that it makes you like me.

By the way, business must be very good... since you again have so much time to keep posting stupidity and lies, and to keep checking in to read threads.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.