That's good enough for me.
Sadly I cannot post pictures as I have no web presence and am unable to attach pictures store don my PC. I'll have to do my best to describe.

The word "Choke" is stamped towards the front of the flat bit under the barrels (By the way both barrels are 'Improved' choke according to the gauge the guy use).

Under each barrel: just above the.737 and .736 there is a number "5"and under it a W which has a 'J' hanging off the right side. below each is a more heavily stamped "12".

Also the flat bit under the barrel there are four what look like crossed pickaxes. Two of them (near the .736/.737) have a "V" stamp only in the bottom quadrant opposite the pickaxe heads.

The other two, nearer the muzzle, have a stamp in three of the quadrants what looks like a square, a triangle opposite the pickaxe heads and a crescent on the right.

On the flat bit of metal attached to the buttstock. wher eteh serial number is (53761). there are two more of these cross stamps BUT only oine of each is a pickaxe, the other does not have the axe head and actually looks more like a spear with a dot above it. in between the axehead and spear there appears to be a crown and opposite it looks like a "V".

In addition to the Sserial, castle and flag and "W&C.SCOTT&SON MAKERS" there is a rounded end rectangle and inside is stamped the following "PAT No.-10879-86 and partially over this is stamped "1897"