Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....As for the rest of your babbling, I'm not quite sure how many different tracks you're trying to run your trains on....

It's the shotgun approach Larry.

I think vigilant means to profile. You say switch on a condescending tone, and start dismissing and equivocating. It's the old kindergarten joke about the silver haired white granny getting pulled out of line at the airport for a cavity search.

When you say follow the money, are you saying the tiny handful that are prosecuted had only sent proven personal money? Or, does the money come from many thousands more smaller donors? Here's your tactic, 'seems' to me like all that happens is a vacuum is formed at the top of a large pyramid, and the majority of the pyramid seeks a means elsewhere.

You said the only possible 'news' bias is some long gone era of three networks. Since you offered that the internet is a news source, I shouldn't have to explain, permissible up to this point, bias in search. Or, are you saying it's difficult to find news that isn't served up on a silver platter?