Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
Keith, I just noticed that Bradshaw has been including a website all along. Why has that not drawn your fire? Could it be because he hasn't disagreed with you on some point earlier? Inquiring minds want to know.

That's easy Billy... same reason that King Brown, nca225, and other Libtard's support for anti-gun Liberal left Democrats has not drawn YOUR fire. Yet you think it is acceptable for you to attack those of us who support our pro-gun President Donald Trump or the NRA.

As Stevie said above, "life ain't fair, and the world is mean". I'm happy to know that the poor little victim Stevie will be able to wax philosophical when those words come back to bite him in the ass.

Also, Bailey Bradshaw's little link is but a tiny fraction of the almost daily blatant advertising and self promotion for profit that Stevie does here. I'd bet that if you wanted to make Bailey Bradshaw aware of Dave Weber's feelings about use of his site for self promotion, he would probably remove it. When Stevie was made aware, he blatantly increased his free advertising .

I find your liberal pal Stevie to be a gutless coward who tries to hide his disdain for Trump and the NRA, and Stevie has even used data from the known anti-gunner Philip Alpers and Gunpolicy.org to support his lie where he said there IS NO GUN REGISTRATION IN NEW ZEALAND. He then claimed that was just a mistake, and that he quickly deleted that post. That was another of his lies, because he continued to repeat the lie that guns were not registered in New Zealand at the time of the Christchurch shooting.

Stevie even stood by like a spineless sheep while Federal Agents illegally removed copies of his FFL bound ledger books from his shop by photographing them.

Bailey Bradshaw has also not engaged in extensive internet digging for dirt on me, lied about me, or done any spineless internet doxxing. The little fairy Stevie has done all of those things. Stevie and his spineless friends thought they could drive me away, but their concerted effort it isn't working very well. Now do you understand Billy?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.