So tell us King... what aspects of this new gun lobby's agendas do you personally find extreme or disturbing? Considering your past positions here, I'd expect that you find things like concealed carry, and protections for self defense use of firearms unacceptable, and certainly the legalization of machine guns would go against everything the anti-gunners you support want.

And perhaps you will finally explain to us why you lied when you said that the Canadian Minister of Defense is a Muslim. He is a Sikh. Big difference.

Also, I'm still wondering why you refuse to answer my question about the continuous free advertising that your liberal pal Stevie SKB does here.

You had accused me of cheating Dave Weber when I had a link to NRA Political Victory Fund in my tagline. You later accused me of cheating Dave when I had a small picture of Ronald Reagan toasting "Us Deplorables" in my tagline. You said I was cheating Dave by doing free advertising for the NRA and the Republican National Committee.

So why won't you address my repeated question about SKB's blatant and continuous advertising of his gunsmithing and gun importing businesses? Dave has posted his feeling on people who use his forum for self-promotion and profit. You know of it and have accused me of it, even though my taglines never made a single penny for me. SKB Stevie also knows of it, and thinks he deserves special treatment.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.