Back in the 70s, early 80s I had the pleasure of visiting Tom Kidd at his home south of Allentown Pa. several times. My good friend Hank Peters and I would attend the Allentown gun showForks of the Delawareand wed run into Tom and hed graciously invite us to stop by on our way home to NJ. We had the delightful pleasure of handling this gun, along with many other fine Foxes and at the time some dandy LC Smiths! I can still remember the thrill I got shouldering Teddy Roosevelts F Grade 12 bore. Its a lifetime memory. Tom had an exceptional selection of Burt Becker Foxes and Board of Directors guns. We were privileged to take a ride in Toms gorgeous AH Fox automobile. A striking green in color and Ive never seen another. Guns of this caliber will always be highly regarded and sought after. Off topic a bitTom also had a first year 1955 Polo white Corvette with the blue flame special 6 cylinder engine with 3 one barrel carburetors and stone guards over the headlights. Tom had exceptional taste in guns and automobiles.

nid-28