Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
People here can't read.I never objected to Bailey's posts. What I detest is Keith's selective outrage-- that and his very existence. I don't care about posters' politics IF their posts are interesting and informative. I can't say it any clearer than that. Keith, thanks again for amplifying my message. I appreciate your effort to get the word out. PS: Do all our veterans here approve the President's abandonment of our Kurdish allies? RWTF must find Trump's performance as CIC a bit uncomfortable. All Trump fans should read Gen James Mattis' interview in the current issue of Atlantic magazine. You won't find coverage like this on FOX National Enquirer NEWS.

Wait a second. Keith hadn't even posted on this fine build thread when you brought up his name and compared this thread to SKB's open invitation to attend classes!
Now you're blaming others for your post that detoured a fine thread into political ramblings? Is there some reason you can't leave politics and personal feuds out of this thread?

Last edited by Vall; 10/21/19 11:39 AM.