Stan,
Send me the pic, Ill get it up for you. Email in profile. Im pretty sure Wilton acquired the Columbian name, back in the day.

I have a friend that is in your boat, all his vises (many!) came from his ancestors, save the Kurt vise that is on his Bridgeport vertical mill. Those are spendy, too.

He took the mount idea for my vise one step further. He cut the concrete in his shop floor, and installed another steel mount in a hole he dug where the concrete was. That mount, and the one that mounts his vise, have identical twin drilled and tapped flanges, and he tied the bottom one into the concrete floor, and filled the hole with concrete. Now, to swing the vise, he removes the bolts that hold it to the lower mount (he calls the lower mount a sarcophagus) rotates the vise, and bolts it back down. The advantage is the swing is located far away from the vise proper, and held in place with 6 1 grade 8 stainless bolts, instead of two small levers on a typical swivel base. I seem to think that his Columbian vise, mounted this way, had zero harmonics, perhaps the mount under the floor is better at absorbing them.
That vise was his Grandfathers. He has wealth in vises. That is the friend who would happily buy my Wilton for more than I paid for it.

Best,
Ted