When you know better than to shop at Lowes for tools, you can tackle projects like this:

Stahl T22 folder, rebuilt by me. Every bearing was pressed at my house in the vise. I didnt take pictures of how it was cribbed up to do that, because I was on the clock. Every bearing was in an aluminum boxing, and if you pressed with it cocked in a cheesy vise (like your Wards) you would break the boxing, and have to find a used one-they arent available from Stahl. Its OK for you to admit you wouldnt have any idea where to start, after all, you consider Lowes a tool store. Yes, that vise gets used for gun projects also, bike projects too. That is my point. The best vise allows you to do more, and do bigger and better work.

Ever built a wheel? Of course not. That takes talent:

That is a Sturmey Archer AM alloy hub. They were never available in a bicycle, you bought them over the counter. Just a handful made it to the US, it was considered a track hub.

The right vise lets you do more. I dont typically have a camera in the shop, might have to change that if itll shut you up, and keep you from posting nonsense about buying tools at Lowes.

I imagine you got the Snap On pliers at a garage sale.

Best,
Ted