I don't know what the plier tool on the upper right is, but I suppose it could be used to remove and install mainsprings. It could also be a small version of the specialized pliers used in sheet metal work to close standing seams, hems, etc.

The tool on the lower right is a hand vise. I have about a half dozen of them in different configurations. They are very useful for holding small parts during grinding or polishing. They hold much better than is possible with your fingertips, keeping small parts from getting flung to the far reaches of your shop. And they keep your fingers from getting burned as the part gets hot during grinding, and act as a heat sink. But that's no excuse to not dunk the part in water to avoid drawing temper. I always have a hand vise and a pin vise within arms reach of my bench grinders.

I'm interested in hearing more about the bullet mold. It appears to be a nose pour mold with a sprue cutter on the nose end. It looks like something that would be used for molding paper patch bullets.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.