Brent,
This one might fit your needs:

https://www.gunsinternational.com/guns-f...un_id=100942529

Couple things I noticed. Weight, or, lack there of, fits your needs. The seller has the gun listed as a 2 1/2 chamber gun, but, it was clearly proofed at 70mm or, 2 3/4. Considering the barrels have a swamped rib, and, an under rib, which mounts the forward swivel, a 5 pound 14 1/2 oz weight is remarkable. It is a modern 1909 patent R, same gun that is built today, and the safety can be relocated to the other side of the breech block, something you cant do on a V gun, or, an 1894 patent R model, most of the clones fall into that category. Nice wood, Im not in love with pistolet stocks, but, some guys prefer them. A 12, at that weight, that still has an original, but, shrunken buttplate, is a rare find. I would have Geoffrey put checkered ebony on, using the original, engraved screws, spendy, but so worth it. It is an R13 grade, and you get the styled stock mounting, and obturator discs, although it doesnt have a horn or ebony tip on the front, that wouldnt bother me one way or another. It has swivels installed, a plus to my way of thinking. Ive carried an old dog out of the woods more than once, and an old person, one time. Good chance the LOP might be a little short for clays work in a T shirt, you will forget all about that once you are wearing a parka, and/or layers of Filson. The chokes listed on the gun are tighter than you wanted, but, Id run some felt wad English loads through the gun to see what I had before I messed with opening them. The bores of that gun were polished lengthwise, and those chokes are likely 6-9 beautiful inches in length, and wont be improved.
James Wayne is one of those dealers that I question if he ever actually sells a gun, and this one has been listed a long time. I dont know if he will negotiate on price, and all that I can tell you for sure on the price he has listed is, you wont be able to resell the gun for that.

As you laid it out, this one is about the best Ive seen.

Good luck.

Best,
Ted