Well here is me thinking that I am communicating with gentlemen of the world? I may have to re think that! All I can say is that for my first quarter century on this planet was born and brought up
at the time in one of England's busiest west facing sea ports namely Liverpool and yes I do have a Liverpool Accent still. A city looked over by two large birds that sit on the Liver Buildings, one to keep an eye on who is coming to the city and the other to see if the pubs are open. Now living my formative years less than a mile away from the docks in an area that you could purchase literally any item or service lets say my education in life was not left at all wanting. Members of my pier group earned a living where they could girls one way boys growing up with only one thought in their heads 'if it isn't nailed down it is mine. Just for completeness Liverpool has the oldest Chinese settlement in Europe so lets say the smell of Opium burning is not unknown to me though it gives you a dam bad headache. Places of horizontal entertainment lets just say there was one on the corner of the street where I lived.
I will quickly pass over the rest of the fun times to when I was earning a living starting in the electrical trade. And of course things changed with the times including houses of horizontal entertainment, they now went as far as electrical door entry and the all seeing entrance door cameras fitted hard working Electricians like my self. So you how did I know what a lady of horizontal entertainment boudoir smells like well you did have to place the door unlock push switch and monitor in a convenient place in the room. And as for the smell at the time mostly Lavender and yes I did chat to the ladies and it went as far as a cup of Opium of the masses, Tea with them, and how many call bells and monitors did I fit far to many to remember. Just to get things in perspective I have worked in Abattoirs, Car plants, and every thing in between them.

Ernie.

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!