This is a site which contains a scrapbook of memorabilia compiled by John Blanch over the course of some 60 years. I wrote and obtained a circa 1840 J.C. Reilly advertisement posted on this line above about a year ago.
https://collections.royalarmouries.org/archive/rac-archive-391096.html

In view of the history written by Steve, I took another look at what might be in the notebooks. These entries look interesting and I'll attempt to obtain them:

This might be the bill of sale for the original Beringer center-break gun purchased by Blanch in 1855:
"p. 30 Bill with engraved bill-heading for Fusils Berenger, brevet S.G.D.G. Hippolyte Rochatte, eleve et successeur, 8 rue du Coq, St. Honore, for supply of 'Un fusil de Paris canons Leopold Bressard' and caps, primers and case to Monsieur Guy Christy. Change of address noted 'actuelllement 26 rue de la Monnaie, au coin de la rue de Rivoli', dated 22 Xbre 1855;"

An indication of Blanch's interest in center-break breech-loaders
"p. 28 Advertisement leaflet: Exposition Universelle de 1855. Fusils a bascule perfectionnes par E. Dufour... Chez Francis Marquis, arquebusier, 4 Boulevart des Italiens, Paris;"

"p. 12 Folding 'Plate 1' showing rotating chambered-breech firearms;

"p. 4 Fourteen page leaflet by Joseph Lang, Cockspur Street, London, 'On the advantages of breech-loading guns over the old system of loading with a rod, by one who has used them for years';"

Baluch are not Brahui, Brahui are Baluch