Well fox you are not wrong my word processor decided to use Planit a website I was viewing moments before my reply, also it does insist on taking the letter U out of Colour and Aluminium so I will have some stern words with it. As for your use of the word Limey to describe folks living in the British Isles, and I can see that impish gleam in tour eye from here. I would reconsider its use because we are mot like you Yanks (a term I will apologise for now) three quarters of the people living here come from different countries Scotland, Ireland , Wales the folks who live there are not English and the word Limey refers to an Englishman and not people of those countries that are part of the British Isles. Now I do suggest you give your word Limey a try on an Irish gentleman enjoying himself on St Patricks day after he has passed a number of pints of the Black Stuff down his neck I would take an odds on bet that you would be in line for a windfall from the toothfairy. As for myself I am also not English, Liverpool should have given you a clue, since the days of the potato famine Liverpool is as always been known as the unofficial capital of Ireland, so I am sure it has dawned on your good self now that I am of Irish decent so as a Liverpudlian you san call me a Scouser but not Limey. Now as for your faux pas using the Kings English we dont have a King at the moment he slipped of his mortal coil in February 1952 Kung George VI though it may have escaped your notice that we have had a Queen since then Elizabeth R and the English spoken today is the Queens English. Just one more little piece of information before I call an end to this, the English language is not a fixed language like many others it absorbs words from many countries of the world so it is always expanding and changing in consequence many English words we use today King George VI would not have understood a large number of them, so in consequence the English spoken is always referred to as the living Monarchs English.
Fox we are not all perfect including your good self so that apt Brit saying "Let sleeping dogs lie" is worth keeping to occasionally.

The only lessons in my life I truly did learn from where the ones I paid for!