Originally Posted By: BrentD
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Very strange. I saw right away that the barrels couldn't possibly be straight.

Me too. I'm surprised that Ian didn't notice that right off.

Who is going to bid on it? I nominate Frank.

This is funny shit... coming from Larry Clown and BrentD. These two have such great powers of observation, that they couldn't see any problem with the anti-lead ammunition junk science they cling to, which reported an eagle that was recovered with a massive, and way beyond lethal dose, of lead poisoning. Blood lead levels were so high that the bird should have been dead. Yet the fatally sick eagle was found perched on a tree limb... too sick with lead poisoning to possibly live, yet somehow well enough to fly, and have the strength and coordination to perch on a tree limb.

These same two rocket scientists also could not explain the very wide disparity between several of their anti-lead junk-science studies when it came to what constitutes a lethal blood lead level in eagles or ducks.

Of course, one of the "Liberal Ten Commandments" is: Thou Shalt Not Question Junk Science which supports the Liberal Agenda.

The over-under bullpup design is interesting and different. Someone was certainly thinking outside the box. The bent pipes add credence to the idea that shot behaves as a fluid while moving through the barrels and chokes.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.