The rear pin on the frame is what the sears pivot on.
The front pin is what the hammers pivot on.
I'm guessing the firing pins are integral with the hammer face. Most are. Just like a Fox and others.
But some may have separate pins inside. Ithaca did theirs that way.

Removing the sear pivot pin is easy enough especially once you remove the sear springs themselves to take tension off of the sears.
Most Belgian guns use a flat spring arrangement that's simple to see and usually screw attached at one end and bearing down on the sear at the other.

A few have a small coil spring in a blind hole in the upper side of sear itself to the rear of the pivot pin. I see that arrangement more on Spanish guns but some Belgian as well.
(Probably not here as the pivot is at the very back edge of the frame)
This type you can't get at to remove first to take tension off the sear arm. But the sear will pop free once the pin is driven thru.

The hammer is probably powered by a V spring betw it and the front portion of the roof of the water table inside there.
Driving the pin out will release the hammer(s), though sometimes they do hang up yet in the frame on their firing pin nose stuck in the frame. That's if the hammers have a firing pin all as one piece.

Getting hammer and spring back in place requires help from a simple tool used to depress the assembly and reinsert the pin.
You use the opening at the front of the action where the cocking arm is located (with that arm removed) as a leverage point for the tool and simply depress the hammer and it's spring as a unit.
You can do the same with a rig up of a clamps and shims to depress the hammer & spring.
But it's not the most secure way to work with a powerful spring and loose hammer. They can skip out of place and take off like a bullet on you,, and at you.
I've done it that way many times, but prefer the tool to hold things in check and it makes life easy and a bit safer. Problem is you have to take the time to make it and then will you ever use it again if you don't do this work all the time.

Whatever you do,,wear good eye protection. Those things bite hard.