Originally Posted By: DmColonial
Must be magic.... I wish I could transform wood that way!

It appears that DmColonial has been to his Opthamologist, and has not only good vision, but brains as well.

Thanks for posting those before and after pics again Crying Bob. That saved me some time. I know you desperately want us all to believe that the finished stock came from that blank, but it isn't working.

To save myself some from wasting more time on you, just go here and cry your eyes out some more.

https://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=559960#Post559960

You were busted and called out by eightbore when you lifted pics of a gun being sold by CSMC, and posted them here. Another well known guy you hate mentioned that incident in the last week or so. When one poster asked you if you had shot the gun, you chose to not reply. Then eightbore nailed you. I know you'd like us all to believe that never happened too. I hope I never become so pathetic that I become afflicted with some sad need to post pics of guns I don't own, without attribution.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.