Originally Posted By: keith
Well Brainless Scarecrow nca225, your links do nothing to prove that the lawsuit against Trump was not politically motivated, or that the Judge is not a New York Democrat Liberal Left appointee who has anti-Trump bias. Trump's so-called admission of wrongdoing was merely a settlement. Trump himself never set foot in her courtroom. It does not appear that Trump himself, or Trump's children who were officers of his foundation, had any direct involvement in misdirected expenditures. That was apparently done by his campaign.... according to your links.

Trump trying to have the lawsuit thrown out on the grounds that it was politically motivated by anti-Trump New York Liberals also does not sound like an admission of guilt, and neither do Trump's comments afterwards... which are in your links. Try reading them and showing us where he admitted that he himself did something wrong. Here is what he said:

Mr. Trump attacked what he described as the political hacks in New York State in a defiant statement posted on Twitter on Thursday night, claiming that the foundation had given 100 percent of the funds to great charities and that he had suffered 4 years of politically motivated harassment by the attorney generals office.

All they found was incredibly effective philanthropy and some small technical violations, he wrote.

Nice try. That's some admission of guilt! And your repeated cowardly running and fleeing from the subject of anti-gun Democrats infringing upon our Constitutional Rights shows that it is you who is using "the ol' Soviet Playbook", and falling back on "Whataboutism" in order to change the subject. My pointing out the suspicious activities of the crooked Bidens and the Clinton Foundation was merely a response to that.

What are you afraid of... besides the truth about Democrats? You and all the other Libtards here support and vote for anti-gun Democrats, who do far more damage to our freedom and Constitutional Rights than handing out some speeding tickets. And at least Gun Rights topics and concerns have a legitimate place on a firearms forum... except to ignorant trolls like BrentD.

P.S.-- Love your new tagline... It is perfect for a know-nothing like you!

Well princess, you might be surprised to learn that I think your basic premise is correct, but for a different reason. Of course this suit was the result of politics. I am 100% confident if Trump did not have the public spotlight on him as president, probably very few of his misdeeds would come to light. He cant help but be the criminal that he is, but he is just too narcissistic to stop because he thinks there is no restrictions on him. Granted, his perception of that is aided by his sycophants in congress protecting him.

But lets get back to where you are, as per usual, just plainly wrong. Just because the NY AG is a democrat, that makes it somehow politically motivated? Well OK then, Im pretty sure you can support that position by showing some legal authority that there is a bar to prosecution if the prosecutor isnt registered in the same political party as the defendant. Id like to see that! Also dimwit, please show us where Justice Scarulla was appointed to her position as a Judge? She won an election for her seat in 2012, but I guess in your very small mind thats being appointed.

Oh, and explain this, If Trump did not order or authorize the disbursement of those funds, then who did? Was our president so careless and incompetent with his fiduciary duties to his charitys funds that he had no idea who was stealing and disbursing them for his benefit? Well I guess if thats the case then you would agree that his incompetence has carried through.

And if Trump or the kiddies didnt do anything wrong, then why do they have to go through mandatory training with respect to fiduciary duties to a charitable foundation?

One more thing, and Ill just chalk this up to your vast vacuum of knowledge, but Trumps little tweet there doesnt mean jack sh!t when compared to a statement made in a court filing. One of those is made under penalty of perjury, and the other isnt. Are you smart enough to know which one?

Now go back to your soviet playbook and defend this with some little snipe about Clinton.

PS I like my new tag line too. And thanks for making my point! Although I must admit, I thought it would have taken longer for you to show you don't know sh!t. I'll try not to overestimate your dress size IQ again princess.

Last edited by nca225; 12/14/19 05:40 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum