Originally Posted By: Argo44
Dustin, I'll answer that like I did the "where are their ranges" or "did they produce military guns" questions relying on 19th century sources not 20th century opinion. By the way, you haven't answered one of the questions I've asked of you. I taken note of your objections, now please give it a rest and give me liberty to continue the research.

Give you the liberty to continue your research? Did I take it away from you? When did that happen? My goodness, if I ever took away your liberty, Im extremely sorry!! I had no idea I ever took it from you in the first place. Well....Im as confused as ever.

Youre seriously asking me to give it a rest? Really? Isnt that rich.
You literally post here almost every day. On the same topic. Same gunmaker referenced even if its someone else post on guns not related to Reillys. I dont think Im the one that needs to give it a rest. Gene, you should seriously take some time off, enjoy your family and the holidays. Staying up till 2 am worrying about what someone post on here or disagrees with you on isnt healthy let alone sane.
Take it easy man...breathe deep, exhale slow. Everything will be ok. Have a great Holiday season.