I currently have three shotguns that I will be selling and would like some idea as to the value, please.

1) Kemen KM4 in excellent condition. Nice wood, very few handling marks. I think it ha 30 or 31" barrels, but need to check. Hard Case, gun socks, Briley thin wall chokes, repair kit (extra springs, firing pins, etc). Maybe has 4-3500 - 4000 rounds through it. Bought it new around 2000 or 2001.

2) Weatherby Athena Grade III, 28 Gauge. Great oil finished wood. Great condition. Maybe 250 rounds fired.

3) Ithaca Knickerbocker grade IV, refurbished by Gunther Pfrommer Gunworks. Case Hardening redone, internals re-worked, checkering chased, ect. 34" Barrel, 1926 vintage. Purchased from the son of original owner. Comes with custom hand tooled leather take down case, super heavy grade leather with soft leather internal compartments for barrel, fore end and stock. Medallion on it shows that it was a prize in a ATA shoot in 1942.

I have had all of these safe kept for the past 10 years or more without shooting them. Thought I would get well enough to enjoy them again, but ...... S... happens. Matter of fact, I will be selling most of my meager accumulation of firearms, only keeping a couple for self-defense.

Have no idea as to current values, not able to find comparable sales data on any of them.

I do have photos, will be willing to send to anyone who may be able to help me out with an opinion of value. I'm asking on here for a couple of reasons; first I have used this site before and have found it to be the combined amount of knowledge to be amazing!

Thanks in advance for all your help.