I have a complete set from an original signed copy of Volume I, Issue I to include slipcases. These things take up more shelf space that I presently have for display, but I suppose I'll keep the collection intact. Whenever I write I receive several additional writer's copies, which I always give away. For whatever its worth, in the early days of the DGJ a novice like me saw pictures of guns he never knew existed and found the magazine much more exciting/enjoyable/entertaining/educational than I do nowadays; so looked forward to each issue and would read same from cover to cover. It's not as interesting now, most likely because I've become a bit jaded with age. But I still write occasionally whenever I come across an unusual gun or story of interest, and do so because 1) I see (others may not) the information I've learned as information the collectors fraternity will or should want to know; and 2) I'm 70 now and if I don't make this information public it likely dies with me. For instance, in researching my latest DGJ article I learned that the second A3 Grade 20-bore two barrel set actually exists and was NOT destroyed in a fire as was rumored. This is great information for collector fraternity because a fake LC represented as the original has circulated for years as the "restored" original A3. The last I heard (and this was prior to the article being published) was that this fake A3 had sold for $105K at a large mid-western gun show. I suspect whoever purchased this gun will be real unhappy when it's revealed that his gun is worth just a fraction of what he paid; but to protect the integrity of the collector's fraternity this fake needed to be exposed for what it really is. And although the DGJ may no longer hold the same appeal to many of us old timers, it has been an invaluable resource to the collector's fraternity and my hope is that it continues to exist for years to come.