Thank you for informing us about what is going on Greg. I'm quite confident that our mainstream media will not report these things because it goes against their narrative. I wish you the best of luck in getting a change of government that is more attuned to the rights of law abiding gun owners.

It is very revealing to hear about this extreme police raid hell bent on confiscating a "Bunny Gun". We have heard the lie for years that the Liberal anti-gunners won't take our hunting guns. But the truth is they hate all guns. And I hope that you will continue to keep us informed. Maybe some people here will pay attention and your words will help us avoid going down the same path.

And interesting that you should mention the Liberal's assaults on free speech. Spend enough time here on this forum, and pay close attention to those who attempt to suppress or disrupt gun rights discussions. Hint... it ain't the Conservatives.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.