As I mentioned to Lloyd3 a couple days ago, I went flintlock deer hunting Friday, and again today. We got some fresh snow and these were the last two days of the season for the areas I hunt. I didn't shoot a deer, but it was lovely weather, and great to be out there. I located Freedom Falls and the old Rockland Furnace built in 1832. I'll post some pics soon in the " A Brief History of Gunbarrel Iron & Steel" thread

But I also did some fishing too. I caught me a little hatchery trout from Topeka. This trout was so brain damaged that it was floating upside down and barely moving its' gills. All I had was a size 7/0 treble hook. I used my deer dragging rope for a line, and a limb as a make-shift cane pole. I had no salmon eggs or bait, but this stupid little Topeka hatchery trout suddenly attacked the bare hook like a Great White Shark on a feeding frenzy. Over and over this ignorant Topeka hatchery trout bit at that huge bare treble hook.

Look at this profoundly stupid Topeka trout still biting and attacking... what a dumb ass little fish!

Apparently this ignorant and hypocritical Topeka hatchery trout is too stupid and brain damaged to recall the many times he pissed and moaned and cried and lectured about THREAD DIVERSIONS.

This idiotic little Topeka hatchery trout also seems to have forgotten that he initiated Threads about THREAD DIVERSIONS, because they were "BAD MANNERS", and harmful to the subject matter here.

I wonder what this ignorant and hypocritical Topeka trout has posted in the last two days that has anything at all to do with New Zealand Firearms Law???

Now it seems that this dumb little Topeka hatchery trout is hell bent on showing us what I have been saying all along... That he is a dishonest petty two bit hypocrite who wouldn't know manners if Emily Post was dropped on his brain damaged little pin-head from 10,000 feet.

It is highly entertaining to see this low I.Q. Topeka hatchery trout doing all this nervous tap dancing and making lame excuses for his slimy behavior..... I didn't do it... what proof do you have???... show us your hand... but even if I did do it, the internet is a public place.... besides, you searched for memes which is the same as mining for personal dirt... Blah, blah, blah... on and on... acting not like a Topeka hatchery trout, but like a sneaky cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.