Originally Posted By: SDH-MT
I haven't checked in here for several months and not missing it in the least. Sure happy to know that all the players are still playing the same roles as always!
Congrats to you all ~~ good bye and goodnight!

Gee Steven, I thought you came back to do some more free advertising at Dave's expense. Strange that you would bother checking in if you don't miss it here. You sound a lot like Gladys Kravitz, the hypocritical Miss Manners of hatchery trout. I haven't heard from you since you called me on the phone from (406) 222-9377 in Livingston, Montana, sounding drunk on your ass, and screaming vulgar threats at me.

Do you think I should post a screen shot showing that you placed a call to me on 2/2/19?

Boy, your voice sure was cracking after I told you what I would do if you tried to carry out your threats. After 2 minutes and 18 seconds, you hung up, sounding like you were pissing yourself. Did you piss yourself? You're probably one of those piss freaks who enjoys that stuff. How do you think your voice would sound if there were hands squeezing your windpipe? That may be a rhetorical question. Ask Gladys. What a gutless piece of shit!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.