Originally Posted By: keith
Please Gladys, spare us, and spare your disingenuous blessings. You know exactly who I am and exactly where I live.

There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address doing extensive searches on me. You really are a stupid and careless little worm. That is hardly all I know. That wasn't the really gutless, cowardly, and sneaky part, was it? Your style of dishonesty hurts your your position more than it helps.

Originally Posted By: keith
I never said that I acquired your IP address. To admit to that would be admitting to an illegal act. If you wish to draw that conclusion from the actual words I used as chum, then you are even dumber than I thought.

Here you find yourself in a teachable moment. While it is true, that you never confessed to illegally gaining old colonel's IP address, the the statement in the first quote , "There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address doing extensive searches on me" is what those in the legal profession, for example a district attorney, would consider circumstantial evidence.

Since, as evidenced by your denial of gaining old colonel's IP address, it seems you do not know what circumstantial evidence is, I will provide you the definition:

"Evidence that tends to prove a fact by proving other events or circumstances which afford a basis for a reasonable inference of the occurrence of the fact at issue"

see https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/circumstantial%20evidence

Now applying this definition to your statement: "There was no one else from Topeka, Kansas with your IP address" we see that while you do not confess to the crime of gaining old colonel 's my IP address, you admit to having knowledge of what it is. The fact that you admitted that you know what old colonel's IP address is in the above statement; the proven fact that you illegally gained access to it is proved circumstantially by you admitting that you know what it is. For how else could you know what it is without gaining knowledge of what it is?

Frankly, I' surprised you let your statement stand this long. You usually realize when you've admitted to something that could cause legal problems for you and go back and delete it.

Well, maybe buck fever got the best of you.

BTW, the weather was nice for walking in the woods with a flintlock the last few days, but you're in good company, I struck out too.

Last edited by nca225; 01/19/20 01:09 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum