Well, now we have two brain-damaged hatchery trout who wish to lunge and attack the bare 7/0 treble hook, and also put words in my mouth.

And look! The totally illiterate transgender trout thinks she is a lawyer now.

Since there is no-one that could top the transgender hatchery trout nca225 when it comes to posting absolute filth here, doesn't it seem rather strange and hypocritical that the brain damaged little Topeka has never said one word about nca225's incivility or lack of manners?

I enjoyed your tap dancing and lame excuses for behaviors that you deny Gladys Kravitz. What a revealing show! Although I already told you all you need to know, I might consider answering some of your stupid questions when you tell us why you felt it was so important to try to prevent me from posting QUOTES from an anti-2nd Amendment troll. Please take your head out of your ass so we understand any further off-topic Thread Diversions.

EDIT: Now Gladys and nca225 have been joined by an ignorant Montana hatchery trout. This one is so stupid that he complains about Trump violating the Constitution, while blindly supporting anti-gunners who work to gut the 2nd Amendment Rights of law abiding citizens.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.